Dhampus Day Hike
Duration : 1 Day
Grade : Easy
Destination : Dhampus
Hiking Duration : 5-6 hrs.
Accommodation : Hotel
Starting Point : Pokhara
Ending Point : Pokhara
Max. Altitude : 1880m
Trip Cost : 95 USD
Dhampus Day hike is one of the beautiful hiking which starts after driving to Hemja from Pokhara. Dhampus hiking offers you majestic view of gorgeous mountains of Annapurna ranges, Ganesh Himal ranges, Manaslu ranges and so many mountains. Great view of Fishtail, Nepali name Machhapuchhre (6997m) is another attraction of the hike.
Dhampus is a beautiful village lies at the elevation of 1600m. We start our trek and follow the steep trail towards Dhampus Danda which takes about 3 hrs. from the down. When we reach the top of the Dhampus Danda, the view of Pokhara valley and sorroundings area is mind blowing. We will have lunch at Dhampus and walk around Dhampus village. Dhampus trekking is a gateway to Annapurna Base Camp Trek and Mardi Himal Base Camp. We will capture some amazing pictures in Dhampus and return back to Pokhara. Overnight at Pokhara Hotel.
Major Attraction of Dhampus Trekking
- Magnificent view of Annapurna, Ganesh and Manaslu Himalayan ranges.
- Explore the mountain people lifestyles, culture and tradition.
- Hiking in the peaceful mountainous region.
- Exploring different flora and fauna during the trek.
- All private transportation
- English Speaking local Guide
- Bottle of Water
- Snacks and Drinks during the trek
- All personal equipment for the trekking.
- Tips to the Guide and driver.