Australian Camp Day Hike
Duration : 1 Day
Grade : Easy
Destination : Australian Camp
Hiking Duration : 5-6 hrs.
Accommodation : Hotel
Starting Point : Pokhara
Ending Point : Pokhara
Max. Altitude : 2100m
Trip Cost : 95 USD
Australian Camp Day hike is one of the beautiful hiking which starts after driving to Kande from Pokhara. Australian Camp hiking offers you majestic view of gorgeous mountains of Annapurna ranges, Ganesh Himal ranges, Manaslu ranges and so many mountains. Great view of Fishtail, Nepali name Machhapuchhre (6997m) is another attraction of the hike.
Australian Camp is a beautiful village lies at the elevation of 1600m. We start our trek and follow the steep trail towards Australian which takes about 2 hrs. from the down. When we reach to the Australian Camp, the view of Pokhara valley and surroundings area is mind blowing. We will have lunch at Australian Camp and walk around Australian Camp. Australian Camp is a gateway to Annapurna Base Camp Trek and Mardi Himal Base Camp. We will capture some amazing pictures in Australian camp and return back to Pokhara. Overnight at Pokhara Hotel.
Major Attraction of Australian Camp Hiking
- Magnificent view of Annapurna, Ganesh and Manaslu Himalayan ranges.
- Explore the mountain people lifestyles, culture and tradition.
- Hiking in the peaceful mountainous region.
- Exploring different flora and fauna during the trek.
- All private transportation
- English Speaking local Guide
- Bottle of Water
- Snacks and Drinks during the trek
- All personal equipment for the trekking.
- Tips to the Guide and driver.