Sundarijal Day Hike
Duration : 1 Day
Difficulty : Moderate
Max. Altitude : 2340m
Best Time : March- May & Sep- Nov
Trip Cost : 120 USD
Sundarijal day hike is one of the best hike near by Kathmandu. Sundarijal day hike starts after driving to Maharjgunj from your hotel. Budanilkantha and Krishna temple lies in the Budanilkantha municipality and Nagi Gumba lies along the way of our hiking. The view from Nagi Gumba is very beautiful. We visit the Gumba and restart our hiking through the nature.
Sundarijal hiking offers you pristine view of Kathmandu valley and surroundings area. The hiking takes about 5-6 hours and makes you happy and feel blessed. Sundarijal hiking passes through local village, buddhist gumba, shivapuri conservation area.
Major Attraction of Sundarijal Hiking
- Visit different historical temples and monasteries.
- Enjoy best Himalayan panoramic view from Shivapuri National park.
- Hiking through peaceful natural environment.
- Enjoy beautiful waterfalls originating from the gorgeous mountains.
- Walk through local community which is one of the nice experiences to explore the lifestyles of Himalayan people.
- English Speaking Guide during the trek
- Private Transportation
- Hotel accommodation and food in Kathmandu
- Tips for Guide and driver
- Insurance for the trip